Tuesday, August 3, 2010

WHAT A NIGHTMARE! (don't let the smile deceive you)

I wanted to get some pictures of Carson taken in his swim suit. I thought it would be a fun thing to do for the summer--blond hair, tan skin, flip flops... Boy, was I wrong. He was out of control! Running out of the studio like a wild man laughing the whole way, tearing down the backdrops, throwing props, refusing to be still for the camera, you name it. He wasn't upset or anything. Quite the contrary he had the time of his life. Did I really think it was going to go any differently you ask? No, not really. I was hoping that wishful thinking would get me through this one and it did not. They end up only showing me 6 pictures (which tells you how bad the shoot went). This was the only cute one. The bummer is you can't even see his swim suit! Oh well... All of you that say "he's just a boy!" Whatever. I rarely see boys that are this busy and non-stop. Please pray for me that my next one will be a calming influence on him. All you moms of two boys stop laughing right now! I think I am just a little frazzled because his 3 hour nap was a 1 hour nap today. Luckily I have a baby shower to go to tonight and Steve gets to take over. Thank Heaven's for girlfriends and husbands! 

5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I think Nate and Carson would have a little too much fun together.

Kelly said...

I am laughing so hard right now!

Amanda said...

ah, its not just boys. if kate and carson weren't cousins, i would seriously wonder if they were related haha. i do love that pic though! did you get wallets? (hint hint haha). Are we going to see you when we are in california?

kelleyplus said...

Oh wow! What a "looker"!!! He is a handful, but he is so cute!

Laurel said...

wait a sec...did I miss the announcement that you're having another BOY!? He is a handful- but so darn cute.