Monday, August 30, 2010

Deal of the Century!

Okay, this is an amazing one, even for me. A few days ago my mother-in-law and I went to Michaels and found a few fun things in the 90% off section. We thought we scored big, right? Well, this morning on my way to spin class I stopped in to get a few more of the 90% off items. I proceeded to the counter and my items rang up for a penny each. That's right, one cent! She told me they aren't supposed to be selling the previous 90% off items anymore and a employee came over and started clearing them off the shelve. I asked her if I could buy just a few more items and she said okay. So, I (as quick as I could) grabbed 20 things. The total (drum roll) was 0.22 cents after tax. So cool. As you can see I got a lot of those hanging plant baskets because they are originally $16.99, I couldn't pass them up. So if anyone wants one let me know.  I couldn't resist adding up what my total would have been. Before tax it would have been: $277.00. Oh, the small joys of life...

5 comments:

Aleena said...

Wow Leah! What a deal!

Laurel said...

sometimes you and your super deals just make me sick! ;-)

kelleyplus said...

But....is he as clever as Leah!!!!

The Skeehan Family said...

only you.

andrea said...

Are you KIDDING ME!? That's amazing.