Monday, May 10, 2010

Gotta Love Jet Blue

A big chunk of my family are staying at my parent's timeshare in San Clemente this week. Steve, Carson, and I were planning on driving there Wednesday evening for a long weekend trip. I was just checking my email and I got a notification that flights from Oakland to Long Beach are just $10 this Tuesday and Wednesday. So I booked it. How cool is that? After taxes it ended up being $20.70, can't beat it. Thanks Jet Blue! I'm sure there will be many pictures of our mini-vacation next post.

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

that's fabulous! enjoy your little getaway.

Jackie said...

How awesome!!! Call me if you have any free time. I'd love to meet up for some frozen hot chocolate or something like that :)

kat said...

Wow! I have never heard of a flight that cheap. I wish Jet Blue flew to Minneapolis.

Amanda said...

awesome! i wish the flights were that cheap so you could come here. oh well, i can dream right?