Monday, May 3, 2010

Garge sale adventures



We got home from our trip right in time for our neighborhood community garage sale. If any of you know me you know I love a good community garage sale. This year there seemed to be a lot more crap then usual, but we did manage to find a few treasures- all for Carson of course. We found this Little Tikes bounce house for $60 rad, I know! I found a jeep power wheels too. It is a little beat up so I offered the guy $6.67, because that's all I had with me and he took it. Carson is still getting the hang of the pedal, but thinks he is pretty hot stuff. Carson walked up someone's driveway, found a toy he liked, and walked off with it the little shoplifter, don't worry Steve paid the lady. He hasn't stopped playing with it since. I also found a really nice car seat and got it for $10. I posted it on Craigslist that night for $90 and it sold right away. Gotta love Craigslist.

4 comments:

Amanda P said...

Wow, that is honestly the coolest garage sale find I have ever seen! Leah, you always amaze me!

kelleyplus said...

What a girl!!! First of all selling the carseat and making 80.00 is amazing and very clever. Secondly, that bounce house is the most fun a group of kids can ever have. It turned out to be a great day huh?

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

The ultimate deal finder! Oh the pics of Hawaii just look glorious. I wish I could transport myself there now. Ryan has been talking of making our 5 year plan to get our move to Hawaii going:) Poor kid just belongs there. Can't wait to see you guys soon, yay!

The Skeehan Family said...

okay, that is just rad. (yes I stole your word but it fits so perfectly!)