Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More from the Utah trip

I was able to stay for a few extra days after the funeral with my sister Regan in SLC.


Mom with three of her sisters and Grandma

Carson taking a bath with Nellie and Ollie.
 

Carson is such a tech. kid. He will find any cell phones, remotes or laptops in a room quicker then anyone else! Uncle Pete was sweet enough to pull out his old broken laptop. Carson was in heaven!


Playing in the snow, and no he is not a fan.

Regan has a membership at a really cool kids museum place called Discovery Gateway and the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake. Carson had so much fun there exploring and acting like he was bigger then his is. I wish we had a place like this! Here are some pictures from there.


Cowboy

Playing in the water


Shopping for produce in the "grocery store"

Pretending to be the butcher
 
Checking out the medic helecopter


Taking the controls


Playing newscasters

6 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I love that museum!

Very sorry to hear about your cousin. What a shock to your family . . . we're thinking of ya.

kelleyplus said...

Looks like a great visit. I was so glad you were willing to come1

Our Carlson Family said...

My sister has told me about that place, next trip to Utah I'll have to check it out. And maybe I'll bring Bryce with me too.

Aleena said...

I'm so sorry about your cousin. What a shocking thing! I'm so glad we have knowledge of the Gospel. Looks like you were able to have fun with family while you were in Utah. Carson has a cute little bum! Fun pictures!

Amanda P said...

I agree with Aleena about Carson's cute little bum! What a cutie! Also, I am so sorry for your family's loss of your cousin. What a tragedy. Leah, I have also been seeing stuff on the news about flooding in La Canada, is your family okay?

Kelly said...

He's going to love the picture of him and his cousins when he's older! I'm sorry about your cousin Leah, so tragic.
They have one of those museums in So Cal that I took my kids to when they were little. I love looking at the pics from then. If the economy weren't so bad that would be a great thing to open.