Friday, December 5, 2008

Two Week Check-up


Carson had his two week check-up on Wednesday. He is 8 lbs and 21 1/2 inches. I can't believe he grew 1 1/2 inches in two weeks! Yesterday we took him to get newborn pictures taken. He was such a good boy and his pictures turned out adorable! I get to pick them up next week, then I'll put them on the blog. He really is a good baby. He is very content and happy. We are still struggling with eating at night and I am not getting a lot of sleep, but other then that things are great.

3 comments:

kelleyplus said...

He's so "pretty" in that color. I can't wait to see the pictures.
Love and miss you. Mom

Amanda said...

such a cute little guy, i love him! and yay for good growth, isnt mamas milk great :)
how is nursing going for you btw? cant wait to see you guys over christmas!

andrea said...

I'm so glad he is doing so well. Good luck on the sleeping thing, it will get better! You are already such a great mom!