Monday, December 22, 2008

Carson's Blessing


We are in La Canada this week with my family. Everyone is here, my 5 sisters, 1 brother, 3 brother-in-laws, 1 sister-in-law, husband, parents and 3 neices and nephews. Needless to say it is a full house! Since everyone is here we decided to bless Carson while we are here. In the Mormon religon we bless babies when they are a month or so old. Here is a picture of the whole fam minus Regan and Noelle (she wasn't feeling well) after blessing Carson in the bishop's office. Steve did a good job. What a good daddy he is!

3 comments:

andrea said...

Oh I just love you all! That is so great that you were able to bless him with the whole family there, and in your home town! Tell everyone I say hello and Merry Christmas! Becky's hair is short! It looks really cute!

Chandler and Angie said...

What a fun day! Your family looks great! Hey, I noticed you have a link to Linsay Lark. What a small world, her sister Whitney is married to my cousin Bret, crazy what a small little Mormon world we live in!

kelleyplus said...

Carson is the luckiest boy in the world to have two really great parents. Welcome to the world carson!
Mom