Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Love the Moby!!

My sister-in-law raved about the Moby Wrap when she had her daughter last year, so when I saw one at a garage sale for $1.00 I thought it was worth trying out. Let me tell you, it is great. It's the perfect thing to use when Carson wants to be held and I have things to do, or when he needs to fall asleep and doesn't want to. The wrap is about 10 feet of fabric that you can tie in various ways to achieve different baby carrying positions. He loves to be placed facing out to see what's going on and he also likes to be snuggled deep inside when he wants to sleep. It's also great in the winter because he says so warm.

*For anyone who was wondering, last night went much better. He went back to waking-up 3 times. Hopefully he'll decide he likes the 2 times a night again soon!*

Picture #1: Carson when I first put him in.
Picture #2: Five minutes later...

5 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

Leah, Carson really is so cute! I love his little face in that first picture.

Amanda P said...

Oh, Leah! He is so sweet! I have a wrap too that I quite like, but yours looks really great.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

He looks ADORABLE in that first picture. I've never heard of the Moby. Looks handy!

Amanda said...

so glad you love the moby! isn't it great! you will learn which positions are good for the different ages as he grows. its a lifesaver! that sister in law of yours is a very wise woman =).
cant wait to see you guys in a few days and meet my cute little nephew!

Amber Bonner said...

I loved my Moby, too. Nice job on the price! I need to move to a place where you can actually get stuff worth having at garage sales. . .