Monday, December 15, 2008

sleeping...

So, Carson had two nights in a row where he only woke-up twice! I thought I was the luckiest mom in the world, but then last night struck. Lets recount the amount I was able to sleep shall we? 10:30-12:15, 3:30-4:20, then, luckily 6:00-8:00. He wasn't cranky or anything. He just thought he was hungry all night long and wanted to be up hanging out with mom.So we ended up watching a few episodes of House Hunters and as luck would have it there was a House marathon on USA. It is 12:25 in the afternoon now and he has yet to take his morning nap, and that means no nap for me either. I'd post a picture, but I am too tired... Isn't being a mom fun?

3 comments:

Scott McMillan said...

Carson is beautiful!! It looks like you guys are doing great. We are so happy for you and I love your hair. I was going to cut mine like that months ago but didnt get to it. I love that look and you look great for having a 2 week old.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That is exactly why I'm scared to death to have #2! :) Luckily, it ends and you'll get to spend the entire night in your bed!

The Skeehan Family said...

Hahahaha, yeah, do NOT miss that. How do we even function when that is happening???