Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cache Creek Tubing

Last week, on my birthday actually, Steve and I went tubing down Cache Creek with the youth for our big-fun-summer-Saturday activity. Neither of us had gone before and wasn't sure what to expect. I am use to the Provo River water, which is icy. Cache Creek was the perfect temperature. I think everyone had a blast. In all honesty it was probably a little to rough for such a pregnant lady with the rapids and all, but I had fun. It was a great way to spend my birthday and end the summer before school started.

Our group picture half way down the river.

Loading up at the church that morning.

Some of the YW.

Two of my Beehives.

Our matching $5.oo Walmart water shoes.

3 comments:

andrea said...

Happy Birthday! That looks like a ton of fun. I didn't know you were in YW, I am too! But we have crappy activities because there is NO budget out here.

Amanda said...

you're crazy. i think the LAST thing i wanted to do while 6 months pregnant was go tubing. just kidding. glad you had fun.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

oh tubing, I wish I could have gone, it really is so fun. I'm glad the baby survived the rapids:) My friend I teach with just found out she's having a boy and the name crisis continues. Any new ones, miss you.