Saturday, April 12, 2008

One of the reasons I will never end up in prison...

So, I was talking to my friend last night. She was telling me that her mom teaches Sunday school at the woman's prison in Utah. I guess she was asking her class what one of the worst things about prison is. Many said it is the sharing underwear! I guess when you are done wearing your clothes for the day, including underwear, all the clothes are washed together and you get a new set the next day- previously worn by who-knows-who. No thanks. I don't think I could cut it in prison. We should all work on getting the word out and maybe that would encourage more people to not break the law!

6 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Gross!

The Skeehan Family said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and then
ickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and then

GROSS!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh yeah, let alone about a million other reasons prison is totally gross, I could definetely tell you a few.

Kendall Watkins said...

That is Gross!

Whitney Jay said...

Eating the same few meals day after day, only being allowed outside for one hour, not seeing my family or friends- yeah, maybe I could do that. But sharing underwear is where I draw the line.

lindsay lark said...

Sorry- the above comment was mine, but I forgot I was logged into my sisters computer.