Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break



Happy belated Easter to all. Steve and I decided to go to La Canada over Easter weekend to see some of my family. We had a nice trip. Mom, dad and Chelsea were there along with Becky and baby Oliver. My parents were in Hawaii for the first part of the week, so Becky flew in to stay with Chelsea. My spring break started on a Friday so Steve and I left Thursday night. We didn't do anything too eventful. We went to the beach on Saturday and it was beautiful. A little cold, but what do you expect in March. It was great playing with Oliver. He is such a fun kid. He is in the process of learning how to walk. I've attached some pictures and a video. Well- It's back to work for me tomorrow. I have loved having the week off. Can't beat teaching.

6 comments:

The Moshers said...

Hey Bonners! Looks like a great Spring Break trip to me! I'm sorry it's over too....back to the grind, huh? Hang in there....

Lindsay Griffeth said...

He's so cute! What a nice break for you. It's always fun to visit the fam.

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

Oliver is so cute!! The address for the blog is http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
Have fun:)

The Skeehan Family said...

How CUTE! Glad you were able to visit with your family - and hey, any trip to the beach is a good one :)

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh Lee, you would die with his walking now. He's such a cocky little thing, he's practically running/falling. I swear he is going to get an injury a day from now on.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.