Sunday, March 9, 2008

U2 3D


This weekend Steve and I, along with two other couples drove up to Sacramento to experience U2 in 3D at the Imax. It is one of their concerts from 2006. If anyone knows me they know that I am a HUGE U2 fan. So how was it you ask??? Amazing to say the least! The picture quality was superb and the 3D was incredible . It felt like you were there. Even Steve who is not the biggest U2 fan said it was the best 3D/Imax movie he has ever seen. The whole time I was thinking my sisters would sure love this. Can at least one of you guys move up here please! Wikipedia had lots of cool details about the making if you are interested. I encourage all to go and see what 30 years in the making looks like! After we went to Cheesecake factory and had some delicious dinner and chocolate cookie dough cheese cake for desert. Bono and cheese cake, if that does not constitute for a perfect evening I don't know what does?

4 comments:

andrea said...

How cool! Sounds like it was fun!

Brady and Lauren said...

I'm so impressed with your home improvements!!! Your house looks awesome1

megh said...

i'm so glad you left a comment on our blog! i had fun reading yours! my husband and i are actually living in martinez right now (about 1 mile from shell). weird how small the world actually is. glad to see that things are going well and great to hear from you guys!

The Skeehan Family said...

How FUN!!! You guys just keep doin' all the fun stuff, so impressed. And I don't think I commented on your home improvements - but holy hannah, the skills you have!!!!!!!!!!