Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tales from Immature Juniors

Steve and I were out of town this weekend for a funeral in Utah, which was on Tuesday. There was no school on Monday so I only had to get a substitute for Tuesday. I guess my 4th period was horrible for my aid Nicole and the sub. They are a very wild and immature group of juniors. Nicole was so angry she pulled a few of the boys who were acting up out of the room and explained that Mrs. Bonner is at a funeral and is very sad and how do you think it is going to make her feel to know that they were acting bad? Nothing like a little guilt. Then she made the students who were acting up write down what they were doing, that they were sorry and then made them sign and date it. When I got back yesterday she had them read their sorrys to me and to the rest of the class. Here are a few of the I’m sorry notes. I will leave the miss-spelled words. Just imagine these boys standing in front of the class reading this. It took everything I had not to laugh!

“I was laughing in class. I will not laugh stupidly again. I am sorry”.

“I am sorry for make monkey noice (noises). I will not make ananizie (animal) noice no more”.

“I would not get up out of my set (seat) and jump up and down and make noises and I am sorry”. 1/22/08 1:50 pm

“I am sorry for laughing in class, and making clicking noises”.

4 comments:

Kendall Watkins said...

That's hilarious. Were you mad? I don't know if I could stay mad at that. It is so funny.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh the children, how funny. At least they tried right?

andrea said...

Ha...that would be hard to keep from laughing. Too funny!

The Skeehan Family said...

I am so sorry your cousin passed away... how old?

At least you had something relatively humorous to come back to!