Thursday, October 4, 2007

Could this week be any busier?

You know how everything is so busy when you get back from a trip? Yep, that is how it is right now. I've had work or church meetings/activities after school all week and haven't had time to wash the whites (and we all know how important that is) =). I am also doing a vinyl party on Saturday and have to cut enough vinyl for 40 boards.

Work is going well. Those high schoolers always keep me on my toes. I've been promising some people for a while that I would start blogging about funny student stories, so I'll try to fit a few of those in every now and again.

A quick apology to all the readers. I am new at this whole thing, so sorry if things look a little crazy. I am sure I'll get better.

1 comment:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I was hoping that because you posted on my blog that you had an update on yours! YEAH!

The week before and after vacations are the worst.