Friday, April 4, 2014

Kendall 5 Month Update




I am quite the conversationalist. I love to communicate and be part of conversations. My brothers think it is so funny when I “talk” with them. I have finally outgrown my 3 month clothing. I’m getting bigger and bigger each day. My thighs even have a few rolls now. =)


I rolled from my stomach to my back once. I hate being on my tummy and Mom never remembers to have me do it, so I haven’t had much opportunity. I am good at supporting my body weight on my legs and like to stand on laps and talk to the person holding me. I am just starting to realize the joy of putting things in my mouth. It’s hard sometimes though because my hand eye coordination isn’t perfect yet. 


I have had rice cereal a few times and I think I like it. I’ve sucked on cantaloupe, an apple and a banana and really loved those! I am still a amazing night time sleeper. Sometime I sleep until 7am, and sometimes I’m up a few times, but for the most part I wake up in the early hours to eat and go back to sleep for a few more hours. Mom has given up on leaving the house so I can have quality sleep during the day. I’m still trying to figure out how to be a good napper. Some days I take multiple 45 minute naps and am very grumpy and other days I take 2-3 2-3-hour naps and am much happier. 

I really am a beautiful little thing and my family loves me so much!

No comments: