Thursday, April 24, 2014

Kendall 6 Month Update




Stats:
·         Weight 14 lbs. 13 oz. 25%
·         Height 2 feet 1.5 inches 33%

I am getting more and more fun! I love to talk and smile and communicate with those around me. I love to screech and scream really loud. Not out of anger or sadness, I just love to hear what my lungs are capable of. I’ve very proud of how loud I can be! I am a social girl. I really love all of my chew toys and am chewing on something constantly. Usually my own fingers, Mom’s fingers or my toys. I am starting to drool more too. I think my teeth will be arriving soon. 

I’m still an excellent night time sleeper. I’ve been sleeping through the night until 5 or 6 most nights. I wake up to eat and then go back to sleep for a few hours. I am getting better at naps. I take either two or three depending on how long they are. If I only get two I’ll go to sleep when my brothers do (around 7:30) and sleep all night. If I take a late nap I’ll stay up until 9 or 10. Mom and Dad don’t mind. They like spending one-on-one time with me.

Sometimes Mom has to wake me up or keep me awake to take my brothers somewhere and that throws me off. I do not sleep well on the run. I want to sleep in my own room. Mom can just put me down and walk out of the room and I’ll go to sleep. Sometimes I cry but it’s only for a few minutes. I decided I’m too old to be swaddled anymore. It doesn’t sooth my like it used to, it makes me so frustrated that I can’t suck on my fingers. 

I still can’t roll over. Mom is making it a goal this month to work on that.

No comments: