Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Girls Weekend Getaway

Last weekend Kendall and I flew to my parents house for the weekend. I was in desperate need for a break from my kids (well, two of them at least.) Becky and Laura are both living there and it was fun to spend time with a few of my sisters. Mom got us tickets for Time Out for Women in Long Beach. Time Out for Women is a inspirational Friday night-Saturday day event with inspirational/motivational speakers and music. It was nice to re-charge. All things considered Kendall was a good girl. It was a nice break from the chaos my life has become. I wish it was longer, but I am needed at home. =) A big thank you to Steve for playing Mommy and Daddy to the boys and my friend Sandra for watching them while he was at work. I don't know if the boys were more excited to see me or Kendall when we got back Sunday. I do have to say Luke was very darling and couldn't stop hugging and kissing me. He can be such a lover when he wants to be.
Kendall on the flight
Laura sassy face Kelley
Grandma and Kendall at dinner

I love my family and wished we lived closer, but luckily we're able to visit often!

No comments: