Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Kendall 4 Month Update



I’m a little chatter-box lately. I love to make cute little sounds and pretend like I’m having a conversation. I am such a smiley girl too. I light up whenever anyone talks to me, especially my Mom. Carson says that he is my favorite person and he might be right. =) I had my four month check-up. Here are my stats:


·         Weight: 12 lbs. 14 oz. (22%)
·         Height: 2 feet 1 inch (69%)

I’m still a skinny little thing, but my height has shot right up! I went from 36% to 69% in 2 months! My body maybe skinny, but my cheeks sure aren’t! My face is round as can be with very chubby cheeks. I am starting to be a little more demanding. I don’t really like my carseat and like to be held when we are out and about so I can see everything. I am really need a sleep schedule now. I don’t do well sleeping on the go. I usually get small cat-naps in and am grumpy. Mom is trying her best staying home for naps, but it’s tricky with older brothers and their activities. 

I am still an amazing night sleeper! It doesn’t matter if I go to sleep at 8pm or 10pm. I usually sleep until 5am and wake to eat, then go back to sleep until 7or 8am. I like to nap around 9am and then take two more naps after that. One in the early afternoon and one in the late afternoon. 

I love to nurse and won’t take a bottle. I love to suck on my fist and will not take a pacifier. I am the sweetest baby girl in the world and get plenty of hugs and kisses from my parents and especially my brothers. I am one lucky little sister!

1 comment:

Heninger family said...

Those eyelashes!!! WHAT a cutie:)