Friday, April 26, 2013

Miscellaneous Cell Pictures

I'm trying to organize all my cell pictures into folders on my computer. It is a hassle! Here are a few that I wanted to make sure got posted.
I love when they do stuff like this all on their own.






When we first started timeouts with Luke
A few months ago I was pre-heating the oven and started to smell a horrible smell. I found this, the kids' gummy vitamins. Awesome Luke, thanks. Honestly, it took at least a week for that smell to go away.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing says second born like being asleep in the shopping cart! That top picture is also just to die for!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I have been getting phone pictures organized on my computer, too. And you're right, it's a hassle! But glad it's done.

Cute pictures!