Thursday, April 25, 2013

Latest trip to Gma and Gpa Kelley's

Last week the boys and I went to my parents for the week. Steve is in the middle of a turn-a-round at work (14 hr days/6 days a week) and we have had my Dad's car since Chelsea's wedding so it was time to go. The boys are so great in the car. We're lucky they are good travelers, especially when I'm driving by myself!

Becky's baby shower was they day after we got there. It was fun to share that with her.

The weather wasn't great, but we did have one day of "warm enough" weather for a beach afternoon at Aliso Creek.



A new trampoline park opened up not far from my parents house. We took Carson, Ollie and Ami while Luke was sleeping. Carson kept joining bigger kids dodge ball games. He still doesn't really understand the rules. The 12 and up kids thought it was funny the 6-8 year old kids did not...Ollie (6) was not amused by Carson's interpretation of the rules...



A visit with Grandpa is not complete without some pyrotechnics. =)


Kids looking at the camera at the same time. Always a miracle!



Becky and I spent a day at an beautiful day spa north of San Diego. We had both never been to a real spa. It was amazing. All we had scheduled was a massage, but we got there hours early to enjoy the amenities. We came right in and changed into robes. (I would love to wear a robe all day long, every day.) We spent time in the spa, had lunch, rested in the "nap room" (yes there was a nap room.) So great. Our massages were amazing of course. It wouldn't have been possible without my wonderful mother watching the kids all day. We meant to take more pictures, but we were too busy relaxing!

Next on the agenda...Getting up to Gma and Gpa Bonner's! It's been too long. I think we have a trip planned this summer. Steve says there is not point going to Richland unless it's the summer. Boating is in that man's blood.