Monday, March 18, 2013

Tender Mercies

I have been ridiculously sick the last couple of days and still am unfortunately. There is nothing like the absence in health to humble a girl into reflecting on her blessings. These are a couple of the little things that I have been grateful for lately.

Tender Mercy #1
Being able to breath through one nostril last night! Two nights ago my nose was completely stuffed and I had to breath through my mouth all night. Last night the Lord blessed me with one clear nostril and it made a huge difference.

Tender Mercy #2
That Luke is such an easy boy to put to bed and that he still sleeps in his crib without climbing out.

Tender Mercy #3
Carson wanting to color (well, more like he is not refusing to anymore.) He has fine motor issues and it's hard for him to write, but lately he has wanted to more.

Tender Mercy #4
The blessing of reliable primary teachers and presidency. I am so blessed in my calling to have a primary full of teachers and leaders who do their jobs and do them well.

Tender Mercy #5
Satellite Radio. It makes me happy every time I get into my car.

Tender Mercy #6
Carson is pooping in the toilet the majority of the time. This one is huge! We had 6 months of poop in the underwear 8 out of 10 times. Multiple accidents daily. To make a long story short; doctor appointments, x-rays, chronic constipation, yucky medicine, clean-out, "re-training his bowels", Miralax daily for 4 months, problem solved, hopefully. It's been about a month now and things are so much better.

No comments: