Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easters Gone By...

My Dad emailed a few of the classic Kelley girl  Easter dress pictures.

I'd say 1982 or '83 (2-yrs-old), Washington. Leah, Becky, Regan. I look just like Luke when Luke cries!

1986 (Five), Arizona. Regan, Leah, Becky, Annie. I remember thinking I was so special that I got to wear a hat and gloves to church. I also remember a little girl named Missy that stole my gloves in primary. I remember that she hid them in her underwear and wouldn't give them back! I told my Mom and she said that I don't want them back now and she could get me another pair. So funny! 

1987 (six), Arizona. Love it, especially that Annie is rockin' blue shoes. 

I think 1991 (10-yrs-old), La Canada. One with Laura and Chelsea! I remember that my Mom ran out of fabric so Becky and my dresses were white on the bottom. I loved that we had matching headbands. I also remember that we were swimming for hours the day before that that is why we are so rosy-cheeked. 

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

What a fun post, Leah! Love looking back at childhood photos.

Kat M said...

Such fun pictures! They way I remember you the most was in the bottom picture :) So fun. I'm so impressed that your Mom made all of your dresses.

kelleyplus said...

This was about the last time I knew I could make matching dresses and get away with it. Ah, the good old days!