Monday, March 18, 2013

Chelsea and Patrick Francom 3-9-13


Chelsea and Patrick got married March 9, 2013 in the Newport Beach Temple. Chelsea had the PERFECT WEDDING DAY. The weather was perfect, she looked perfect and there wasn't a single problem. It was so fun to share this beautiful day with the baby of our family and her wonderful new husband (who has dethroned Steve from tallest brother-in-law at 6'4"...) The sealing was very special and I was blessed to be a part of it.

It was a quick trip, but we made the best of it. All of my siblings, their spouses, and kiddos came. Nothing is quite as wonderful then spending time with family, especially when we are all so spread out. It was also fun to spend some time in La Canada, where I grew-up. Ever since my parents moved to Orange County two years ago I haven't been back. I was great to visit with some dear friends from the old days. =)

I am totally bummed that I forgot my camera so I had to use my phone, ughh! Here are a few pictures that I was able to take.

Everyone who was waiting outside of the temple for the happy married couple.

 The Kelley side.
My parents and all my siblings. (Becky, Regan, Laura, Chelsea, Annie, Leah, Brian)

Just the sisters.

The newlyweds with all of their nieces and nephews. Notice my two kids refused to be in the picture. It was 2pm by this point and no naps had been taken. Needless to say grumpy kids!

Like I said, grumpy kids! (My Mom made all the little boys vests. They looked so cute.)


 This was the boys literally after 15 seconds of being buckled into their carseats.

The reception was at the La Canada Country Club. It was absolutely beautiful!

I was given the task of doing the candy bar for the party favors. It was fun to do and turned out great!



A picture with our boys before we took them to the babysitter's. (The reception was much more enjoyable without them!)




Leaving the reception through a tunnel of sparklers, so magical!

2 comments:

Chelsea Kelley said...

Thanks for recording this Leah! So fun to see the wedding through someone else's eyes. I feel like I was just in a daze the whole day.

Love you so much! The candy bar was the best part!

Anonymous said...

So much fun! Chelsea looked great! And you might have to teach Melissa and me how to make those circles you put above the candy bar!