Friday, October 12, 2012

Family pics 2012

We had our pictures done last month by Kristin Brown who owns Vive La Fete Photos. I think they turned out great considering two of the participates were three and one. Here are a few, well more like 25 of my favorites. This is as narrowed down as I could make it, sorry! Kristin did a great job. If anyone is looking for a photographer and live in the Bay Area or Utah check out her website. We took the pictures at a winery and vineyard not far from our house and finished up at a farmers market. I love the way the colors turned out. Let me know what your favorites of the whole fam and of each individual kids are.





























5 comments:

Kendall Watkins said...

They look so awesome Leah! I love them.

kelleyplus said...

These are so beautiful ! The colors , style, and clarity is top notch. I want #4- Luke, #9- Carson, #11- family, #17- leah and luke, and #-18 steve and carson!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

I really love the ones in the vineyard! Did you get any family ones there? They are all so cute. Jill just took some of us while they were visiting. I can't wait to have a real family picture!

Julie Luke said...

These pictures are absolutely beautiful. What a lovely family.

Aleena said...

These pictures are SO GOOD! Your boys are growing up!