Saturday, August 6, 2011

Luke Seven-Month Update

This was as good as it got for this month... The card says 7 months by the way. Sucking on it kind of defeats the point I know. Hopefully next month will be better.

The day after mom wrote last month’s update I rolled over! I am a rolling machine now rolling from one end of the room to another. I am getting really close to being able to sit all by myself too. BIG NEWS this month is my tear ducts seemed to clear! Mom and Dad are so glad that I won’t have to get surgery.

I eat baby for twice a day and like it okay. I still prefer to nurse over anything else. Mom’s decided to try to get me to take milk out of a sippy cup. So far it hasn’t worked I take two solid naps a day. One long 2 hour nap at 8:30 am, and a shorter 1-1 1.2 hour nap around 2:00. Mom is going to shorten my morning nap in hopes that I will fall asleep in the afternoon at 12:30 (that’s when Carson takes a nap.) For some reason she wants some time to herselfI can’t imagine why I am really good at going to sleep though. Most of the time Mom can just lie me down awake in my crib and I’ll fall asleep on my own.

We have been driving a lot lately on trips to southern California and Oregon and I have become accustomed to long drives. I do very well in the car. I am getting so much sturdier so Carson can rough-house with me more. He likes to hold me and roll around on the floor. I think it is really fun and laugh and laugh. He usually doesn’t stop until I finally cry out. Mom says Carson doesn’t understand “social cues” yet. No teeth, but they should be here soon. It’s amazing how much I can chew off of a piece of apple without any teeth. I almost choked yesterday, so Mom said no more apples slices. My hair is finally growing. It looks like I have a buzz cut. My hair is very blonde.  I am an extremely happy, well tempered baby boy!!

1 comment:

kelleyplus said...

A REAL STUD MUFFIN FOR SURE!