Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy 30th to Me!

I had a rad 30th birthday extravaganza last week. 24 of my dear friends, well the ladies at least- I was kind enough to let their husbands tag along =), attended my “jumping” themed party. We went out to eat at Claim Jumper in Concord. After dinner about half of the group went to jump at Sky High Sports. Sky High is a large warehouse filled with trampolines. It was a lot of fun. I have to say that after a few tries I was able to land my front flip. (I was too chicken to try my back flip.) Steve wants me to mention that he landed his without any effort… The funniest thing was it was us and a ton of teenage boys, I'm sure they got a huge kick out of us.

I am so lucky to have such great friends to share my birthday with!!






4 comments:

kelleyplus said...

You guys are so funny. What a great idea. We need to try that one of these days!

Amanda P said...

Leah! Happy Birthday!!!! It looks like you guys had a great time. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you.

annieq84 said...

Leah you must be so fun to live next to! I wish I could have been close enough to get an invite. Plus mother of two and still able to flip on a tramp... wow. You always were the gymnist. Or maybe you just always wore the leotards :)

The Skeehan Family said...

how fun that looks!!! and can I say you are so much fun for wanting to do something like that on your 30th? cannot wait to see you, by the way.