Sunday, August 28, 2011

Luke Eighth-Month Update

Always something in his mouth, I know...

Mom thinks my first tooth is about to pop through because I have been abnormally fussy this week. Hopefully it will come soon. If you don’t count this week I’ve been a happy and well contented little guy as long as I get my naps. Mom can’t go anywhere in the morning anymore because I HAVE TO take my 8:30 am nap or else I am a grump for the rest of the day. Gone are the days of sleeping anywhere. I want my own bed in my own room! I usually sleep for an hour or so, and then I take another nap around 1:00 pm. I haven’t figured out the crawling thing yet, not even close. I have mastered the roll though. I can roll anywhere to get what I want. Mom told me to feel free to take my time with the crawling thing, that there was no rush. So I think I will.

I think my brother Carson is HILLARIOUS! He thinks he is pretty funny too. I am getting a lot tougher so we can play rougher. I like when mom and Dad flip me upside down, but I do not like to be thrown. That scares me. Nothing has changed with the bottle thing. (Hate them, refuse to put them in my mouth.) I do like baby food though. I am starting to get picky and only want the fruit ones. Mom says I have to eat veggies too. When I nurse I like to rub my little head and run my fingers through my little old man fringe. Speaking of hair, I love it! I always pull and suck on anyone’s hair that is holding me. Mom can’t wear her hair down anymore and she complains that it hurts when I pull it, big baby. I love to be tickled on my back, head, ribs and thighs. I have the cutest giggle and squeal when I am excited. Mom’s favorite thing about me right now is my chubby cheeks. Seriously, it looks like I am storing something in there. 

1 comment:

kelleyplus said...

Don't worry Luke, your mom didn't like the tooth thing either. You are such a happy and cute little boy!