Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wish of the Day...

I wish C would understand that it is not fun for a very pregnant-still recovering from a horrible back injury- Mommy to be constantly bending over and picking up all the stuff he drops/throws on the floor... Seriously all I do all day is bend over and pick stuff up!

I think tomorrow I just won't do it. Interesting...going through the whole day without picking anything up? I might try it out! I wish I could add picking up a 35 pound lug to that though! Good thing this pregnancy is almost over, oh wait-I have 16 weeks left... To look on the bright side though 16 remaining weeks of having an only child!

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Recently I started just cleaning up all his crapola at the end of the day. And if he won't help me - he knows that all of the toys go in time-out! :)

The Skeehan Family said...

I wish you could have been there too :(

And what back injury are we talking about??? Calling you manana.