Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Super Bowl and the Wiggles

I've been working on my blog book for the past month and it is very time consuming! I think I haven't been posting as much lately because I don't want my next book to take so long... Anyway- Here are two recent videos that I thought were funny.

Steve and Carson watching the Super Bowl. I love the concentration Carson is displaying.


Carson has recently been introduced to the Wiggles and loves it! He likes to sing and dance along to all the songs. How do kids learn how to dance anyway? I think that it is amazing that instinctively they feel the need to move their bodies to the music. Oh, the step ladder...It is his newest favorite thing. He likes to climb and stand on top while he dances. It might look dangerous, but trust me he is fine. And yes, that is a new TV and there are patches all over my walls. That will be another post once the room is done.

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I hear ya on the blog book taking FOREVER! And I've only made it through TWO months of the 3 years I have to work with. :)

Kelly said...

Whoa Nelly...he's a maniac on that thing! Go Wiggles! I love the fruit salad song, it gets stuck in your head!
The family room looks great, it's really coming along. I can't wait to see the final product!

kelleyplus said...

I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever see Carson again, but these were worth the wait. That little boy is just a bundle of fun.

Our Carlson Family said...

hey, the tv looks great, minus the patches, but you'll have those spiffed up in no time. Carson is crazy on that thing! He was just barely walking and now he's mastered ladder dancing... way to go carson!