Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blog Book & Bubbles

After hours and hours of work it is finally done and here! I got my blog book in the mail today and it turned out great. It is 184 pages 2007-2009 (even though 2007 was started in October). Anyway you should all do one eventually with your blogs. It is such a great was to scrapbook and journal. The site I used was blurb.com if you want more information. The software was pretty user friendly. There were defiantly things I really liked and disliked about it. If you have any questions or know if any other blog publishing sites let me know. The book seems to be great quality and should last, which was very important to me. Above are some pictures of the finished product if you are interested.They are kind of blurry, my camera was running out of batteries so I took them fast.


I've realized that I have been slacking with Carson pictures lately. here are a few from yesterday. I bought a bubble maker and we've been having fun. As usual he is too busy to humor me with a smile.

4 comments:

kelleyplus said...

I can't wait to see the blog book. Carson is so cute with the bubbles. Just don't let him near the new blog book!

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

What a great idea!! I love your book!!

annieq84 said...

Wow Leah that turned out great! I'm going to totally do that when I get enough posts of Gage together. What a great idea. And I can't believe Carson is getting so big! I miss you guys!

Jackie said...

What a cute book Leah! Carson is getting so big! Time just flies. Hope to see you sometime this year. Miss you!