Monday, December 7, 2009

What would the world be like without David Archuleta?


My Aunt Jamie LOVES David Archuleta, and that is an understatement. This week she came to L.A. and took my Mom with her to his concert. It wasn't only his concert, but she got the special tickets where you have lunch beforehand with the diehard fans and you are able to meet him. Mom said that he was a very sweet guy and really enjoyed the concert. He really does have such an amazing voice. I had to post the picture. =)

3 comments:

sweetonda said...

Leah, I found your blog linked to a David Archuleta fansite. I was very surprised to see our picture. I guess they are pulling anything up that is showing David linked to it. That's so funny! I had such a great time with your mom at the concert and yes, David was amazing :) You must go see him in concert some time. Oh, in fact, he will be having one of his Christmas concerts live and free, online. Go to this link to find out more. It's on Dec. 17th. If you're home, maybe you can tune in.
BTW, I love your blog.

http://live.billboard.com/Concert/View/200222

Merry Christmas, Jamie

djafan said...

Hi Sweetonda!

Look were I found you. It was such a great concert, hope to see you again!

kelleyplus said...

You didn't know you were becoming a D.A. fan by posting this did you!
Mom