Monday, November 9, 2009

Just a suggestion for all you bloggers

We can improve blogspot one blogger at a time!

So here's the thing... I hate doing word verifications when I want to leave a post. If I have to type in a word verification I usually end up not commenting at all. So I am begging you from one blogger to another check to see if yours does it and if it does change it! Here's how:
  1. Go into settings
  2. click on comments
  3. click no under "show word verification for comments" 
It will speed-up the comment process for all!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I hope that wasn't prompted by us, but if it was it has been corrected. Hope you guys are doing well, but since we're not there probably not right?

Aaron

Brady and Lauren said...

I didn't even know that you had to on mine. Thanks for the suggestion.

I have to tell you that I was DYING over the bunny costumes! What a good man! I don't think I could get Brady to wear that. :)

andrea said...

haha I changed mine too :) I miss you and love all your new posts! Carson looks sooooo cute in that outfit in your family photo! How are you doing with Laura gone? I am missing Erin like crazy and she's only been gone one day :(

3D BROWS ACADEMY said...

way to be a leader leah... im doing this!