Thursday, November 19, 2009

12 Months



I am a year old, yippy! Mom and Dad can’t believe that it was only a year ago that I came into this world. They are so lucky to have me. I said my first word, “Dada”. When Dad comes home from work I say Dada over and over. Yesterday morning Mom came and got me out of bed and I looked around and said Dada and she had to remind me that he was a work. I still haven’t said Mama, poor Mom. I can make so many cool sounds with my mouth. I talk all the time in my own little language. I can take a few steps on my own and am getting gutsier every day. I also have learned how to go down the stairs, feet first. Good thing, because I have had a couple of near-death experiencesMom is so glad I know how to go down safely now. I love to play chase. Whenever I get my diaper changed or when I’m stripped down to get into the tub I love to escape and crawl around necked until Mom or Dad catches me and tickles me. I am so ticklish. I love to be tickled all the time. I continue to be VERY BUSY. I get bored easily so Mom has to constantly entertain me. I love to play rough. I like to wrestle and climb all over Mom and Dad. I like to give slobbery kisses and pull their hair. I love to snuggle. Mom and Dad left me with Grandma Kelley for two days so they could have a break. I did not like that at all! I was very upset and cried for most of the two days. Ever since then I’ve made sure that Mom isn’t out of my site. She’s not going to do that to me again if I can help it! When I was at Grandma’s she fed me popcorn and now it is my FAVORITE thing to eat. When I hear it popping in the microwave I get so excited. I could eat an entire bag all by myself if Mom let me. I drink big-boy milk now. I don’t nurse anymore. Mom loves it and I like cow’s milk and bottles. I refuse to hold my own bottle when Mom is putting me to sleep. She has to hold it so I can play with my hair. I am very particular about certain things. Every day is an adventure. I love life and can’t wait to live another year of it!

9 comments:

Leesee said...

Happy Birthday Carson! Such a cute boy!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Wow, a year went by sooo fast! Happy Birthday little man!

kelleyplus said...

Grandma is so forgetful. I can't believe I forgot your birthday. Just today I was saying to myself," Who's birthday is next so I won't forget!" Leah give him lots of kisses for me and watch for his B-day present.

Heninger family said...

Happy Birthday big guy! We love you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Carson!! Time sure does fly when your having fun!

Kelly said...

Okay,so the last post was from me. Apparently Morgan has a google acct. also...whatever, big bad 10 year old!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!!!

Genters said...

It's so fun to be one!!!! Happy Birthday Carson!!!!

Laurel said...

Happy happy birthday big boy! He makes me so excited for my own little guy to arrive. I love his smile!