Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Carson



This is the first of a few birthday postings. Today is Carson's birthday, but we are having his party on Sunday, so more pictures to come. I can't believe my little guy is one! The cheesy line all parents say "you don't understand a parents love until you are a parent" well, it's totally true. It's hard to even describe how much I love this boy. Whenever I think about it I am just overwhelmed with such emotion and my heart is so full. I want to play with him, cuddle him, make him laugh, and be with him all the time. I love to wake up every morning and see the world through his eyes. I feel like the luckiest person in the world to be a Mom!

2 comments:

kelleyplus said...

Love the lucky charms stuck to the forehead. He is such a happy boy, except when his mama leaves him overnight!!!

Laura Horne said...

Happy birthday Carson! The first birthday was a tough one for me...I miss my "baby" that replaced himself with a child overnight.

I hope the party is great!