Sunday, January 19, 2014

Kendall's Blessing Day

Kendall was blessed today by her Dad. Steve and my parents flew into attend the event. It was so nice having them there. Kendall wore the blessing dress my Mom got in Spain when we were there 6 years ago. She also wore the same little shoes I wore when I was blessed. She was such a sweet, peaceful little thing.








I tried to get a picture of all those in the circle, but missed a few. Left to right: Bill Bonner, Brian Kelley, Steve Bonner, Brian Addington, Brandon Ricks & Mike Goring (not pictured: Matt Thomas & Dave Mosher)




 Best picture we got of our little family & the continuation of pictures that followed...






 Our good friends the Garcias were able to attend. All the kids were very reverent throughout sacrament meeting!


1 comment:

Our Carlson Family said...

She is Beautiful! Love the blessing pictures of her and your family.