Monday, January 6, 2014

Kendall 2 Month Update


what a sweet baby girl am I! I'm sure loved by my big brothers. They both are always so excited to see me in the morning. Carson frequently wants to wake me up in order to hold me. Luke is being more genial with me too.

 I smile all the time now. I love to be held and talked to. Mom says I am a very easy baby. I am starting to want to be held more and fuss a little when I am wake and being ignored. I am a good sleeper. I usually wake up around 2 and again at 4 or 5. Every once and a while I only wake up once, around 4. Mom loves that because she is usually up a few times a night with Luke. ( Mom and Dad are not too thrilled with him right now...)

I am finally starting to fill out and am out of newborn clothes for the most part. My body is still pretty skinny, but my cheeks are getting nice and chunky! I am in the 18th percentile for weight and the 30th for height. Mom isn't used to such a little baby! Mom is excited I am fitting into cute little outfits. She loves putting headbands on me and that I am too little to take them off.

I've had a bottle a few times and don't mind it too much. Mom and Dad want to make sure that I take bottles every once and a while so they can go out sometimes. I coo and make cute sounds all the time. I don't cry very often. My eyelashes are getting so long and pretty. Everyone says I am a very feminine looking baby. No one mistakes me for a boy. I make every day more happy in my home and my family is so glad I am here.

No comments: