Friday, May 4, 2012

Quality time with Grandma and Grandpa


 Steve has been working long hours for the past few weeks so the boys and I decided to head to my parents' house. I was nervous about the drive, but they did really well. (Fingers crossed for the way back.) My parents both have season passes to Disneyland so I got one for Carson too. They went a few days ago and had a blast. A half day at Disneyland is perfect for a 3-year-old as well as for Grandparents. I left the picture taking up to my Dad and this is all he brought me...To his defense his cell went dead. Oh well, next time they'll get some good ones!

1 comment:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

How fun for him to go with Gma and Gpa! Nate and I are headed to Disneyland tomorrow . . . and we're buying season passes, too! We'll meet you there anytime!