Friday, March 12, 2010

What a Helper!

Steve and I are doing some projects in our family room. (Once it is all finished I'll post a picture). Anyway, I was touching-up a few places on the walls today and Carson was quiet for about 4 seconds. Whenever Carson is quiet you know he is doing something rascally and this was no exception! So, before I rushed to clean all the paint up I had to grab the camera. The video is pretty short, because I had to get him before the damage got too out of control- but you get the jist...

11 comments:

Music4 said...

oh my gosh! I hope it wasnt too hard to clean up! I'm excited to see the pictures of your family room!

Leesee said...

I love him!

kat said...

that's so funny. Looks like you have your hands full with him. He is so cute.

annieq84 said...

Classic Carson! No regret whatsoever on his face! It's like he was hoping you would come and see his "handy" work. :)

Rice Family said...

You never know what you may get with a little boy... I laugh at your video only because I've been there and totally understand. I hope the clean up was not too difficult or too long. At least he did it in the kitchen on the tile, right???

Laurel said...

Classic. You have the patience of a saint. My favorite part is that you video-ed it before worrying about the clean up!

Amanda said...

oh my goodness i love that boy. so cute. come and visit PLEASEEEEE. :(

Aleena said...

This cracked me up! What a rascal!

Our Carlson Family said...

that is so great. Leah, you really are the best mom ever!

Amanda said...

and by so cute- i mean cute now after the fact. i bet it wasnt so cute when he was doing it. and while you were cleaning it up. but i still love that boy. :)

mom of six, nana of five said...

This is so crazy that you put this up the same day Haylea got accepted to work in this same orphanage! She is so excited and when she reads this she will get more so! Thanks for your support for her to be able to go serve!!