Sunday, July 26, 2009

Visiting Mom and Dad in LC




Carson and I are at my parent's house for the week. At the beginning of the summer I found flights from Oakland to Long Beach for $29.00 each way and snatched them right up. I was actually considering not coming b/c we've been out of town so much lately and Carson's day and night time sleeping has really suffered. Steve is very busy at work (in the middle of a turn around) so we decided to come. My sisters Becky and Laura are living here right now, along with Ryan and Oliver. Carson has had a lot of fun playing with his big boy cousin. We haven't done much, which is fine with me. It is so nice to take it easy and visit with family.--It has been ridiculously hot here. Yuck! Carson is in that painful stage where he climbs up on everything and falls down. Poor guy! It doesn't help that my parents have only tile and hardwood in there house. Today at church he bonked his head so hard, there were gasps from women in the congregation. He had a sweet goose egg to show for it though. We are here until Tuesday night, then it is home sweet home again. Side note I am legal again. It has been three months and my licence has been un-suspended. Hurray! I hate not being able to drive. Hopefully I'll never have to do it again. Thanks to all of you who chauffeured me around town.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

It was so much fun seeing you yesterday Leah and finally meeting Carson!! I'm glad it worked out. Enjoy the rest of your time in LC!

Amanda P said...

Leah! Carson is such a cutie. I can't get over how much he looks like a Kelley. And Becky, if you see this, Oliver is a little cutie too! You Kelley girls sure have cute babies. Leah, I am glad you are legal again. Woo hoo!

Laurel said...

he is looking like such a big boy already! It's crazy how quickly their look changes from baby baby to little guy!

andrea said...

Oh good! I am glad you can drive again! It was so fun seeing you and Carson. I haven't even gone through those pictures, I'll email you when I do! Poor baby Carson and his goose egg.