Saturday, November 22, 2008

3 Days Old




Hi everyone! It's Leah this time. Steve's been great putting pictures on, but I thought I'd take a turn. It's crazy that we are parents all of the sudden! The whole house is dedicated to Carson now. He is so cute and sweet. I do have to say that he has is days and nights confused. He'll sleep for 4 hours straight during the day, but at night we are lucky to get an hour... There is a good reason babies are so snuggley and cute... He had a check-up yesterday at the hospital and they said everything looked great. I am feeling pretty good, much better then I thought I would be. It feels SO GOOD not to be pregnant anymore! Thanks for all your phone calls, thoughts and prayers. Here are some pictures from today.

10 comments:

California Blakes said...

What a cutie!! Congratulations! Our boys are so close in age...only 10 days apart!! I hope your recovery is going well! I'm thinking about you!

Amanda P said...

Oh, yeah! Congratulations Steve & Leah! What a darling baby. It sounds like you are doing very well. Luckilly our 3 hours of sleep a night at Ricks trained us for the lack of sleep now...sure! How did we do that! He is so cute! Congrats! One day when things have calmed down I would love to talk to chat.

Laura Linny said...

He is SOO precious...I cant wait to see him in like 3 days! I just bought him the cutest outfit @ Nordstroms yesterday. You are going to love it! Also I saw Matt Phelps there and he says "Hi and Congrats!" Love you!

Sara said...

He is beautiful!!!! Congrats!

breena rae said...

oh there he is! what a cutie. hooray for you and steve. Take care mamma!

The Boz said...

ohhhhhhh...so cute! I can't wait to see him in person. I clocked on each picture so they filled my screen and ooh-ed and ahh-ed until Ryan turned to look at what I was drooling over! Glad you're both doing so well.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

He's seriously such a cute little boy! Glad YOU are doing well. That's great!

annieq84 said...

Wow lee (and steve)!
Very cute baby! He seems to have some signs of being a kelley (the lips and eyebrows especially) but really a very handsome baby! All you siblings with cute kids are really putting the pressure on for me and Cody. Love you!

The Skeehan Family said...

Leah, I know I just said this to you on the phone, but he is a BEAUTIFUL baby. Seriously! And I told you the conehead would go away really fast :)

Love you!

And Dan totally agrees - just pulled him in here to see - what a cutie. I hope he goes for older women :)

CaraNathan said...

Congratulation Steve & Leah. He is so handsome!