Saturday, July 26, 2008

Where is the summer going?

Lots has been going on since we got back from Washington. My mom came up to help me decorate the nursery. Since I'm going back to work in August I want to get as much done as I can now. I painted, she sewed and we visited a lot of quilt and fabric stores. We make a good team. Steve's been helping with putting up chair rail, base board and crown molding. It is looking pretty good. Once it is all done I'll post some pictures. Last weekend I drove back to L.A. with my mom. I had an 3D ultrasound scheduled with a family friend and my best friend Laurel was having a bachelorette weekend. The ultrasound was really cool. Baby Boy Bonner is perfect. I took a picture of one of the pictures. Hopefully you can see everything. Laurel's weekend was fun. It was originally suppose to be for most of our college girlfriends who live all over the country to have a little reunion and celebrate Laurel's wedding. Her sister Katie and I were the only ones who actually came from out of town, but it was fun anyway. Lots of Laurel's good local friends were able to come. We had a shower on Friday night, went to the beach Saturday afternoon, then out to dinner and Dark Knight that night. We went to the Santa Monica Pier after the movie and got Slurpees. Laurel was coming up to Walnut Creek on Sunday, so I got to drive home with her. This week has been so nice because I've been able to relax! I am getting caught up on all those things around the house that I've been putting off. I have one more week of doing nothing, then it is down to L.A. again for the first annual Kelley sisters reunion. Mom has rented a house in Laguna and all my sisters and my sister-in-law Amanda are coming. Mom wants to make it a yearly tradition. Sounds good to me! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post next time.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

love that little baby already! he looks like hes gonna be a cutie :)
i'm excited to see you next week.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

A girls trip is a GREAT idea! Have fun!

I'm bummed I couldn't make it to Laurel's fun weekend. Looks like you guys had fun!

andrea said...

I love that picture, how precious! You look so cute pregnant! I can't wait to see that little baby.

Kimberlee said...

He totally looks like Steve...so cute Leah, I always wanted to do the 3D ultrasound. You look great as always!