Sunday, May 25, 2008

This week

I am dying to write and post pictures of Annie and Cody's wedding this weekend, but I of course forgot my camera. So, now I am at the mercy of others who were there. When I get some pictures from them I will post about it. Baby news... I just finished up my 13th week. Fetus now is 3 inches long and what is new this week...It has finger prints. How cool is that? I am feeling much better. Still sick, but better. I'm starting to show too, much to the surprise of my family this past weekend. Here is a drawing of what it looks like.

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I love the milestones of watching the baby grow! Pretty soon you'll know if it's a boy or a girl! Yeah!

andrea said...

I emailed you some pictures :) Let me know if you want more. It was so fun seeing you guys.

Amanda said...

love the baby belly! it was great seeing you guys this weekend,we miss you already!