Thursday, July 9, 2015

January 2015

I am WAY BEHIND on blogging. Honestly, I don't really check anyone's blogs anymore and am mainly and Instagram gal  because it's so easy. I do however love my blog books and how they turn out, so that's why I am trying to keep it up. I haven't found a high quality Instagram book I like yet, once I do I'll probably stop- But for now, here it goes...

Bathtime


 A boy waiting for his bus








I heard her yelling in the kitchen and went to check it out. She could get in, but couldn't figure out how to get out!

Luke and his obsession with the Money shoes! The soles completely came off. We'll see if Gorilla Glue with give them a little more life.

First tooth!

Carson earned a guinea pig. I'm not looking forward to this.

That's my boy! Student of the month.

No comments: