Saturday, November 29, 2014

November Happenings


Carson got a magic kit for his birthday. He was disappointed when he realized it wasn't really magic




A sad day. Kendall realized that she can take her headbands off. It was nice while it lasted.
She woke up from a nap with one arm out of her shirt.
Luke got his face painted and was very proud of his Mickey Mouse!

My parents came to visit for Thanksgiving. The kids had their undivided attention and were in Heaven. Here we are in Benicia.

Cookies and bedtime stories with Grandma. What could be better?

My parents watched the kids over night so Steve and I could have some kid-free time. We spent the night in Napa and couldn't believe how carefree we felt. It was amazing and we definitely need to do that more often!
She never falls asleep on me. I had to get a picture

Pigtails. I couldn't resist, even though she has no hair on top!
Park fun with our park buddies the Stagners and Rices.

No comments: