Wednesday, September 10, 2014

First Chalk Paint Project

I have been itching for a re-finishing project and have heard so many great things about Annie Sloan Chalk Paint so I had to try it out. Steve and I were upgrading to a king (finally) and I wanted to keep our queen for Kendall's room. It will be hers once she's out of her crib and will be used as the guest bed.

I found the bed frame on craigslist for $60 and this really cool, old dresser for $65. I used the chalk paint color French Linen and loved how they turned out. The paint was so easy to work with. It goes on really thick and covers well. I have befores of the bed, but not the dresser. The dresser was a medium-color wood. I sanded and stained the top, painted the body, and added the crystal hardware. I love how they both turned out. So darling. I'm jealous of her room now!







No comments: