Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kendall 10 Month Update



Double digits now! I am SO CLOSE to crawling. I just figured out how to get on my hands and knees. I want to crawl so bad, but haven’t quite figured it out yet. My brothers started school this month so I am getting used to being in and out of the car. So far drop off/pick up times don’t interrupt my sleep too much.
I love to giggle. I think my brothers are so funny and Mom knows all my best tickle spots. I love when she tickles me. It’s not as fun when Carson does though. He can get a bit carried away. 

I am still a great eater. I love trying new things. Mom keeps giving me a sippy cup, but I still think it’s just a toy. I go to sleep around 9:30am and then again at 3:00pm. My naps are anywhere between 1 ½-2 ½ hours. I usually go to bed when my brothers do, around 8:00pm and sleep until 7:30am. I am a great sleeper and Mom hopes it stays that way. 

I started copying things I hear, Like kissy noises and “ahhh” (what Mom says after she has a big drink of water.) I am very proud of myself. My hair is starting to grow. There isn’t much of it, but it is at the point where it is growing rather than falling out. The bald spot on the back of my head is all filled in. Mom can’t wait until she can do it. 

I love to go outside into the wind. I find it very exciting. We got a boat and I am a pretty good girl on it. I don’t like my life jacket, but no baby does. I like to swim in the lake and like when the boat is going fast. I refuse to fall asleep on the boat or on the ride to and from the lake. So after a long boating trip I am VERY tired. Life is good. I can’t wait to see what is in store for next month! =)

No comments: