Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Kendall 3 month update

I continue to be the easiest newborn ever. I usually sleep through the night, only waking up around 5am to eat. Mom is so grateful for that because Luke is still having sleep issues. I go to bed around 9:00 and after a early morning feeding I go back to bed until 7:00. I am such a happy little girl. I love to smile and anyone and everyone. If someone even glances my way my whole face lights up. I giggled for the first time. It was a small one and I seemed confused about what came out of me, but it was a giggle. My family is excited to hear more.

I love my swing and can sit in it for long periods of time observing all that is going on around me. I have a long attention span for a baby, especially when someone is talking to me. I am very photogenic and smile and look at the camera. I am a good girl in the car, usually. I love to fall a sleep in my carseat, but only when the car is moving. I love taking baths and laying in the warm water.

We flew to Disney World and I did great on the flight. Complete strangers commented on what a good little traveler I was. Mom and Dad took me to all the parks and I did great! I still am little enough that I don't need much of a sleeping schedule and that helped. I do need at least one really solid 2-3 hour nap uninterrupted during the day. I take a few more small ones in between.

No comments: