Thursday, November 7, 2013

Kendall's Nursery

It was so fun to do a little girl nursery. For the boys I did bright colors, so this time I wanted a softer palate. I found this darling love bird fabric online and ordered it along with some other coordinating fabric. My Mom made the quilt (love it), I made the curtains, and my Mother-in-law made the bed skirt. Furniture-wise the only new item is the chair. I sold our old blue one and found a more neutral beige one on craigslist.  The light fixture is the icing on the cake I think. It's from Land of Nod (another craigslist find). I think it is so sweet and whimsical. The room needs a few more accessories, but over all I love how it turned out.











2 comments:

Leesee said...

It's SO darling! I love that fabric! And, that frame is so cute... such a great idea!

Heninger family said...

LOVE the 'I am a Child of God' plaque with all the stats--great idea!