Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Luke turns two!

BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

Luke has a rough birthday (Christmas Eve.) But hey, at least he'll always have family around! This year we were in Midway Utah with the Kelley side for Christmas. I will eventually be posting all of Christmas, but for now enjoy Luke's birthday pictures.







I love this boy more than life itself!!

**There will be a Luke-two-year-update to come when I find more time, as well as a Carson-four-year-update. (I'm all sorts of behind!)

3 comments:

Steve and Melissa said...

He is such a cute kid! Happy belated birthday Luke!!

Heninger family said...

Cute boy! Nathan wants to know when he's coming to our house to play again? :)

The Skeehan Family said...

WOW! What a handsome, darling new two year old!!! And how fun to always have family around! I'm sure he feels all loads of love.